Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities.
The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas. We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Digital Customer Service Officer.
Principal responsibilities: -
- Provide customer service and sales support in a contact centre environment on products and propositions that span across various customer segments
- Provide quality written communication via digital service channels and platforms to resolve customer enquiries at a high level of customer satisfaction
- Reading and interpreting customer digital enquires to establish their needs and offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Work across multiple digital platforms, including but not limited to Social Media Platforms and Email
- Adopt a Customer First mentality by acknowledging and empathizing with customers’ needs and concerns quickly in order to offer appropriate and relevant guidance.
- Maintain attention to detail and high accuracy in directing and navigating customers to appropriate resolutions in a timely manner
- Take ownership of enquiries to resolve issues on first contact, and where necessary, direct customers to the appropriate department online and verbally to provide an engaging and proactive service
- Effectively multi task in supporting multiple customers concurrently.
- Demonstrate resilience within a fast paced environment with evolving customer needs
- Candidates should be computer literate and capable of using and navigating through multiple computer systems and applications
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators while maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with some working experience, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
- Strong written communication skills in local language and English with good use of grammar and vocabulary to effectively service customers
- Experience in customer service roles desirable
- Proficiency in navigating through multiple digital platforms and applications
- Ability to multi task and run concurrent customer sessions to a high degree of accuracy and customer engagement
- Minimum typing speed of 30 words per minute in Traditional Chinese
- Experience in a role where empathy, active listening and effective questioning was required
- Experience in a role requiring advanced written and numerical reasoning