Description Some careers grow faster than others. If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential. Contact Centre Business plays a central role in maintaining our reputation as a leader in banking in Hong Kong. It serves as a vital channel in ensuring successful business development while addressing customers’ different financial needs and delivering quality banking service to our millions of customers through multiple touchpoints including inbound and outbound calling activities.
The value of Contact Centre Business continues to grow as it cultivates collaboration and improved financial services provision across a broad range of our business areas.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Part Time Digital Customer Service Officer.
- Provide customer service in a contact centre environment with a customer first mentality
- Communicate via digital service channels such as social media and email
- Understand customer needs and offer relevant products, services and solutions
- Take ownership of issues and provide timely resolutions, where necessary, direct customers to other departments
- Achieve individual performance expectations and development Maintain appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination or Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education holder with some working experience, or holder of associate degree, higher diploma or degree from a tertiary institution
- Strong written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Experience in customer service is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and run concurrent customer sessions to a high degree of accuracy and customer engagement
- Ability in written and numerical reasoning
- Active listening and effective questioning
- Computer literate and capable of navigating through multiple computer systems and application
- Willingness to study and be licensed for Insurance and Investment product licenses via a structured program sponsored by the bank is preferred.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC. Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Come and join a globally renowned bank as part of our contact centre workforce. We offer an attractive role with a range of interesting benefits including but not limited to: - Flexible shift options (e.g. working part time on fixed days) - Ability to customize your working schedule (on case by case basis) - Tailored training program to ensure that you’re well equipped for the role - Competitive health benefits - Supportive, inclusive colleagues with a focus on teamwork