Are you passionate about gender equality? Would you like to use your fundraising, CSR, and communication experience to help the most disadvantaged women and girls in Hong Kong?
About the position
HER Fund is a non-profit organization that relies on donations from individuals, corporation and foundations to fund its critical work. We are seeking a Business Development Officer / Assistant Officer to implement our fundraising and communication efforts.
- Co-ordinate and implement fundraising activities and communication offline campaigns, such as events, on-line campaigns, monthly donation campaign, corporate sponsorships, and CSR engagement projects.
- Support Donors’ development and database work and specifically to manage individual giving
- Represent HER Fund at corporate, foundation and community events.
- Co-ordinate and implement communication work including manage the social media platform, writing e-newsletter, manage webpage, manage media, promotional materials for campaigns, etc.
- Manage volunteers.
- We are a small organization, so every staff member does admin work and ad hoc duties!
- Commitment to gender equality and women’s human rights
- At least 2 years of working experience in fundraising, communications, marketing
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Ability to interact comfortably with both corporate executives and grassroots women
- Creative, open-minded, flexible, people-oriented
- A self-motivated team player with good interpersonal, communications and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, email and internet
- Developing multimedia contents and design capacity is an asset
- Ability to work in flexible hours
Our fringe benefits include MPF, medical allowance, 5-day working week, public holidays, 18-days annual leave and training opportunities (local and overseas).