As our first Admin & Accounting team member on the ground in Asia, you will have the opportunity to lay the foundations of our accounting processes to provide insight into how the company performs and develops (in a context of a triple-digit growth), but also help us make Agorize a great place to work!
You will have a full operational and strategic lead on the Admin & Accounting : from invoicing, accounting & bookkeeping duties, managing financial transactions to office & happiness management. Expect a very hands-on job in a fast-paced company!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Working hand in hand with the CEO and the Head of HR, your main objective will be put in place accounting processes and infrastructure that will help the business to scale effectively:
- Accounting (60%)
- Manage day-to-day accounting operations and financial transactions: AP, AR, Bank Statement, Petty Cash, Expenses Claims, Ledger, Invoicing, Data Management, Balance Sheet, etc
- Lead and manage the accounting close process every month with support from existing outsourced accounting firm, including full revenue recognition process, journal entry and account reconciliations
- Coordinate ad-hoc accounting projects, annual audit (if required), tax filing etc. in collaboration with our HQ team (based in Paris)
- Ensure company is compliant with financial reporting requirements
- Admin & Office Management (40%) ? Will be in charge of creating and maintain an incredible work environment throughout Asia (HK, Singapore, Tokyo), ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and transparency:
- Ensure office day to day management: office supplies, team materials, perks... Follow-up on stock and make purchases.
- Supporting the team in their logistic (transportation, hotels booking, etc)
- Organise team building events (offsite, monthly team building, parties...)
What we need:
Experience: At least 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in accounts & administration functions, preferably with 2+ years in a high growth SaaS environment or back to work candidate.
- Strong project management and process improvement skills
- Highly proficient with Excel
- Ability to work in a cross-functional, rapidly changing environment, and to lead and
drive complex initiatives
- Attention to detail, organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Fluency in English is a MUST and French is a plus
- Immediate available is highly preferred
- University degree in accounting field is a must